The recruitment team is lead by AC and has the following responsibilities: Reviewing all CV submissions made to ACT, deciding who to invite to audition, attending drama school showcases and promoting the notion that joining a co-op is a very good way of having a decent career, attending other performances either from direct invitations or from members’ recommendations, and running auditions, ensuring each audition is appropriate to the candidate.
What to do
- Check applications and show invites
- Send relevant response
- Move to relevant folder and mark as Unread
- Recruitment team regularly check and deal with all applications, show invites and organise potential client auditions.
How to do it
- Have we received an application from a prospective client? If they have made no mention of a co-op please send them this response.
- If you are not in the Recruitment Team, move incoming applications to the Recruitment folder in Outlook, and mark them unread. – That’s it. Unless you’re a Recruitment team member, in which case, see below.
- Have we received a showcase invite from a drama school or similar? Please send them this response.
- If you are not in the Recruitment Team, move incoming showcase invites to the Recruitment subfolder in Outlook called Showcases and mark them unread. – That’s it. Unless you’re a Recruitment team member, in which case, see below.
- If you are on the team please have a look at your duties here.