You can use Instagram using your PC, MAC, Tablet or phone, whichever works easiest for you. If you wish to add content follow these steps before you start:
- Log into Instagram on your Chrome browser
- Go to the settings of your browser by tapping the 3 dots in the top right hand corner
- From there click More tools then, Developer’s tools
- The developer window for Chrome will then open (don’t get scared, you’re not about to start coding)
- Tap the mobile button
- Then select which mobile interface you would prefer to use, basically which mobile phone you have and are used to using, under the dropdown window here –
- Once you have selected the interface, refresh the page and you can now post from your PC/Tablet as you would on your phone!
- Log into Instagram on your Safari browser
- Go to the Preferences menu of Safari, click Advanced
- In this menu, check the box next to Show Develop menu in the menu bar
- The Develop menu will now appear at the top menu bar. In the Develop menu, click User Agent, then choose which mobile interface you like to use, click the latest iPhone iOS or iPad depending if you are using a laptop/desktop or an ipad.
- The web page will refresh once you have made this choice
- You can now post from your MAC/iPad as you would on your phone!
- Download the app from the App Store/Play Store
- Log into Instagram
- You are ready to go!
- This is the easiest to use
A leading co-operative agency EST. 2001 representing actors working across theatre, television & film.
44-48 Bloomsbury St