Follow these steps when sending a self tape via Tagmin Tapes:
- Go to tagmin.co.uk
- Click Login in the upper right, then select “Login as a client”
- Enter the email you registered to Tagmin (note: you may also have a user name- use your email!)
- Next you’ll see a login screen with the ACT logo. This is where they want your user name and your password.
- On the next page, you’ll see any “coming up” self-tape with a pink/red box that says “Please upload your self-tape”
- After you’ve clicked, you’ll see the description of the job, click close at the bottom right so that
You’ll see your version of this screen:
- Click the upload button on the right of the job you’re submitting a self-tape for
- You’ll see this- you’ll note that ACT hasn’t automatically added a title card, so if you want to include one, you’ll need to upload that as well.
- Browse to select your clips for uploading.
- If you have more than 1 clip and you want them stitched together as one video file add them one at a time by clicking the ‘+’ icon for each file.
- Add the clips in the order that you wish them to appear in the final edit, i.e. browse and select scene 1, then click + and select scene 2, then click + and select scene 3, then press Upload.