The recruitment team is lead by AC and has the following responsibilities: Reviewing all CV submissions made to ACT, deciding who to invite to audition, attending drama school showcases and promoting the notion that joining a co-op is a very good way of having a decent career, attending other performances either from direct invitations or from members’ recommendations, and running auditions, ensuring each audition is appropriate to the candidate.
What to do
- Check applications and show invites
- Send relevant response
- Move to relevant folder and mark as Unread
- Recruitment team regularly check and deal with all applications, show invites and organise potential client auditions.
How to do it
If you ARE in the Recruitment Team, see here.
If you are NOT in the Recruitment Team but simply the AOD, follow these steps for an individual prospective client or a showcase.
- Prospective client
- If they have made no mention of a co-op please send them this response, then move to the Recruitment folder in Outlook, and mark as read.
- If they have made mention of a co-op, move incoming applications to the Recruitment folder in Outlook, and mark them unread.
- Showcase Invite
- Please send them this response.
- Move incoming applications to the Recruitment folder in Outlook, and mark them unread.