Receiving Invoices for ACT to pay

Table of contents

What to do 

Sometimes we need to buy equipment, update subscriptions etc for the Agency. All payments can be processed by DRS. If you have to pay for something yourself, please let DRS know and she can reimburse you. 

How to do 

  1. If you would like the agency to spend money on something new, bring it up as an IFD at  the next meeting and pitch your suggestion to us. 
  2. If the agency agree, you can ask DRS to make the payment on our behalf, or make the  payment yourself and ask DRS to reimburse you. 
  3. For any other outgoing payments, forward the invoice or payment details to DRS and she  will make the payment on our behalf.